After we found out what sets the Megaways redoes of Big Bass Bonanza, Chilli Heat, and Great Rhino apart from the originals, it’s time to take a look at other Megaways hits in the provider’s portfolio of online slots.
THE DOG HOUSE VS. THE DOG HOUSE MEGAWAYS
- Payouts – the loyal dog symbols make a comeback in the Megaways version of the slot, hitting with smaller payouts than in the original slot.
- Features – the provider keeps the Free Spins in the Megaways slot, but allows the players to choose the kind of Free Games: with Sticky Wilds or with Raining Wilds. In addition, players can now purchase the Free Spins for 100x the current total bet.
- Paylines – the 20 active paylines available in the regular title have turned into ways to win in the Megaways makeover, where the max ways to win is 117,649.
- Max Win – The Dog House offers a decent max win of 6,750x, but its Megaways redo takes that value and increases it to 12,305x.
- RTP – in terms of RTP, the two aren’t that different; the regular slot offers a 96.51% RTP, whereas the Megaways one increases it slightly to 96.55%.
- Volatility – both games rank 5 lightning bolts, so nothing changed here.
MADAME DESTINY VS. MADAME DESTINY MEGAWAYS
- Payouts – the Megaways overhaul did make a change to the symbols’ payouts, increasing them to a maximum of 20x.
- Features – the revamped version of Madame Destiny is richer in features than its predecessor. While it keeps the Free Spins round, the new title in the series adds an ongoing Tumble feature, two Ante Bet, and a Buy Free Spins options.
- Paylines – While the mysterious fortune teller worked her skills on 20 paylines in the original slot, she had to adapt to the ever-changing ways to win in the Megaways version, where players can play on up to 200,704 ways to win.
- Max Win – the max multiplier also increased from a rather modest 1500x in the first game to a whopping 5000x in the second one.
- RTP – as most Pragmatic Play slots feature an RTP of around 96%, the RTP in Madame Destiny went slightly up from 96.5% to 96.56%.
- Volatility – as the Madame Destiny slot already has a high volatility, things didn’t change much in the Megaways option.
BUFFALO KING VS. BUFFALO KING MEGAWAYS
- Payouts – the payouts are somewhat smaller in the Megaways redo, except for the Buffalo symbol, which now offers a much bigger max payout of 20x.
- Features – the Free Spins round is integrated into the new Megaways title, although slightly altered: players can win an additional 5 Free Games instead of a maximum of 100 in the original videoslot.
- Paylines – the 4,096 ways to win available in the first title in the series is seriously increased to a smashing number of 200,704, thanks to the Megaways engine.
- Max Win – Buffalo King’s’s forte lies in its win potential of 93,750x. This value is brought down a degree, having the possibility to reach 5000x in the Megaways sequence.
- RTP – there’s scarcely been any change in the RTP, as in the original slot it reaches 96.06%, while in the Megaways one, it stays at 96.52%.
- Volatility – both the classic and the Megaways remake feature a high volatility.
Social Tournaments gathered all Megaways videoslots from Pragmatic Play, so if you’re looking to play a free slot tournament with a slot title that exceeds the limits of a classic slot in terms of features, win potential, and number of ways to win, you are in the right place! Play the demos available in our slot reviews and see for yourself what a Megaways experience really means!